We know things look a bit different at Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry right now, but under our PPE we’re the same fun and smiling team! We can’t wait to see you at your visit and give you an air-five when you arrive.
We have adopted protocols recommended by the CDC and AMA in order to protect our community.
- We are limiting the number of patients & staff in the clinic.
- If your child is 6+, we ask that they come into the clinic alone. We will greet you at the door, set expectations on the length of the visit, and keep you informed via text.
- If your child is under the age of 6, please only have one adult come to the appointment.
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss your options, please contact us prior to your appointment. We’re happy to work with you to find the right solution.
- We are physically distancing patients within the office with the exception of siblings.
- We have a virtual waiting room: Call or text us when you arrive to check in at 970.224.3600.
- We screen everyone who enters the practice.
- Families are screened by phone & in person to assess the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
- We take the temperature of all patients & parents upon entering the office.
- Our staff and dentists are screened twice daily.
- Before coming into the clinic, please reflect on if you have any COVID-19 exposure risk factors, as we may need to reschedule the appointment. These include, but are not limited to, COVID-19 symptoms, exposure or recent travel within the immediate family. If you have any of these, please let us know before your appt.
- We utilize all recommended PPE and disinfection techniques as established by the CDC and ADA.
Please know that together we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are following federal and local recommendations and mandates to keep our community, your families and ours healthy and safe. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to support you and your children during these extraordinary times.