Large Pediatric Practice is Seeking a Dental Hygienist
About the team:
- A passionate team who LOVES working with kids, and has a patient-centric philosophy.
- Established practice culture including a close-knit team dedicated to patient health, patient experience and having fun!
- Work alongside established clinicians, including a strong clinical leader, Board Certified Pediatric Dentists and a team of go-getters.
About the position:
- Responsibilities include cleaning patients’ teeth, performing exams, taking x-rays and recording findings accurately in patient records. (Dentrix)
- The ability to build your own system from the ground up, within the flow of the practice.
- An opportunity to be an educator with patients and parents in the community.
- Provide leadership and expert education to the clinical team.
If you’re interested, please email us directly and let us know why you’d love to work with us.
- Competitive pay correlated to work experience
- Work/life balance: approximately 32-40 hours per week
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Holidays
- PTO allowances
- Dental care for employee children
- Free floss!
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry is a well-seasoned practice that offers personalized care for all children in a playful and relaxed environment. “MKPD” prides itself on offering unparalleled passion + expertise with 3 Board Certified Pediatric Dentists & 1 expert General Dentist for kids. MKPD serves self-pay patients as well as those with private insurance. MKPD excels in advanced services such as in-office general anesthesia. The office has a warm environment with a kid-centric appeal, and an experienced, friendly staff.
Why You'll Love Fort Collins, Colorado
- The community is innovative, entrepreneurial, active and smart. It’s home to Colorado State University, which is the nation’s 2nd ranked research university among those without a medical school. A college town offers good jobs, a large population with good insurance, and a team to root for!
- In Fort Collins, you’re surrounded by nature, history + beer culture. There are festivals and farmers markets all summer, and beautiful light displays in the holiday season. People here are nice: they look you in the eye when they say hi on an “Old Town” stroll.
- Location, location, location. We’re nestled at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just about an hour north of Denver, Colorado. Here you’re close to all Colorado has to offer – while still experiencing 600 acres of parks, 20 miles of hiking + bike trails, and 40,000 acres of nature areas. Fort Collins is 3 hours from killer skiing, steps away from a hike, and moments away from river adventures. Lake life—we have that too.
- Community. Fort Collins is an amazing place to raise a family. Schools are good. Crime is low. People are healthy + live an active lifestyle. There are historical parts of town great for being close to the action, as well as quiet cul-de-sacs perfect for weekend street hockey. People who live here love it.