Large pediatric practice is seeking a Dental Administrator
ABOUT THE TEAM:
- A passionate team who LOVES working with kids, and has a patient-centric philosophy.
- Established practice culture including a close-knit team dedicated to patient health, patient experience and having fun!
- Work alongside experienced administrative go-getters, Board Certified Pediatric Dentists and a crew of supportive team members.
- Benefits include paid time off, 401K, ½ day Fridays and free dental floss.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Full-time position, located in Fort Collins, CO.
- Collaboration with the office administration team to serve patients and parents’ needs such as setting appointments, assisting with check-in, check-out and other administrative projects.
- Previous experience with Dentrix (or comparable software) is helpful.
- Customer service rock star who delivers excellence in patient experience.
- A fast-paced environment for people who enjoy staying busy.
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude willing to jump in to support team members.
- 3-5 years previous administrative experience is required. (Dental or healthcare administration is helpful)
If you’re interested, please email us directly and let us know why you’d love to work with us.
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry is a well-seasoned practice that offers personalized care for all children in a playful and relaxed environment. “MKPD” prides itself on offering unparalleled passion + expertise with 3 Board Certified Pediatric Dentists & 1 expert General Dentist for kids. MKPD serves self-pay patients as well as those with private insurance. MKPD excels in advanced services such as in-office general anesthesia. The office has a warm environment with a kid-centric appeal, and an experienced, friendly staff.
Why You'll Love Fort Collins, Colorado
- The community is innovative, entrepreneurial, active and smart. It’s home to Colorado State University, which is the nation’s 2nd ranked research university among those without a medical school. A college town offers good jobs, a large population with good insurance, and a team to root for!
- In Fort Collins, you’re surrounded by nature, history + beer culture. There are festivals and farmers markets all summer, and beautiful light displays in the holiday season. People here are nice: they look you in the eye when they say hi on an “Old Town” stroll.
- Location, location, location. We’re nestled at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just about an hour north of Denver, Colorado. Here you’re close to all Colorado has to offer – while still experiencing 600 acres of parks, 20 miles of hiking + bike trails, and 40,000 acres of nature areas. Fort Collins is 3 hours from killer skiing, steps away from a hike, and moments away from river adventures. Lake life—we have that too.