Multiple-practice group seeking Pediatric Dentist who:
- LOVES working with kids, and has a patient-centric philosophy.
- Is looking for their dream job where there is opportunity to grow into a partnership through hard-work, leadership and building community relationships.
- Is a true expert in their field — always seeking more skills to take better care of patients.
- Wants to join a great team of established pediatric dentists and devoted staff.
FoCo Kids Dentistry + Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry are well-rooted dental practices that pride themselves in their commitment to superior dental care, providing expertise to families, and creating a patient-centric and collaborative approach to pediatric dentistry.
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com.
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry
Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry is a well-seasoned practice that offers personalized care for all children in a playful and relaxed environment. “MKPD” prides itself on offering unparalleled passion + expertise with 3 Board Certified Pediatric Dentists + 1 expert General Dentist for kids. MKPD serves self-pay patients as well as those with private insurance. MKPD excels in advanced services such as in-office general anesthesia. The office has a warm environment with a kid-centric appeal, and an experienced, friendly staff. Check us out at mountainkidspediatricdentistry.com.
FoCo Kids Dentistry
Fort Collins Kids Dentistry, or “FoCo Kids Dentistry” offers a caring, clean environment with timely appointments, and considerate staff. The practice is centrally located in Fort Collins, has an established team of office professionals and a base of appreciative patients. FoCo Kids Dentistry offers care to patients with most insurances including Medicaid and CHP. FoCo Kids offers in-office general anesthesia to provide patients with additional comfort options. The office is bright and sunny with a modern design and newer space. Check us out at FoCoKidsDentistry.com.
Why Fort Collins, Colorado?
- Atmosphere. The community is innovative, entrepreneurial, active and smart. It’s home to Colorado State University, which is the nation’s 2nd ranked research university among those without a medical school. A college town offers good jobs, a large population with good insurance, and a team to root for!
- Culture. In Fort Collins, you’re surrounded by nature, history + beer culture. There are festivals and farmers markets all summer, and beautiful light displays in the holiday season. People here are nice: they look you in the eye when they say hi on an “Old Town” stroll.
- Location, location, location. We’re nestled at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just about an hour north of Denver, Colorado. Here you’re close to all Colorado has to offer – while still experiencing 600 acres of parks, 20 miles of hiking + bike trails, and 40,000 acres of nature areas. Fort Collins is 3 hours from killer skiing, steps away from a hike, and moments away from river adventures. Lake life—we have that too.
- Community. Fort Collins is an amazing place to raise a family. Schools are good. Crime is low. People are healthy + live an active lifestyle. There are historical parts of town great for being close to the action, as well as quiet cul-de-sacs perfect for weekend street hockey. People who live here love it.