Experience the Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry Difference
What to expect at your first visit to Mountain Kids Pediatric Dentistry
- When you arrive, you’ll text us to check in for your appointment. When we text you back that it’s time to come in, you’ll be greeted by a friendly team member.
- We know toddlers are busy and have a short attention span, so we do our best to minimize wait time and get you into our special infant and toddler exam room quickly.
- Either Dr. Joe, Dr. Katie, or Dr. Shivaun will meet with you.
- We don’t expect your toddler to lay still on a dental chair. They’ll do a quick exam while you hold your child on your lap.
- They will also go over age-appropriate information and recommendation including things like pacifiers and fluoride vs fluoride-free toothpaste. We always leave enough time to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. Never worry to voice any concerns or ask any questions — we’ve heard it all.
- To make things as simple as possible for you, our staff will schedule your child’s next appointment during your visit. No need to wait at the check out desk with a restless child.
- That’s it. It’s quick, easy, painless and hopefully fun and informative for everyone! Before you know it, trips to be the dentist will be something your child looks forward to – complete with a prize and a membership to our cavity free crew.